Location: N 44° 11.130 W 077° 04.420 In front of the Royal Chapel, on South Church Road.
Dedicated to the brave Mohawks who gave their lives to defend their country in WW2. A marble stele, erected by the Kan-Yen-Cen League, this memorial is
dedicated to the memory of the local war dead of the Second World War.
Christ Church Royal Chapel is one of only two Royal Chapels in Canada. The chapel itself is dedicated to the political and military alliance between the Mohawk community and the British during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. The church was constructed by the Mohawk people in 1843. It is now considered and Provincial and National Historic Site.
IN CHERISHED MEMORY OF OUR HEROES WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES IN THE SECOND WORLD WAR
1939 - 1945
JUSTICE - HONOUR - FREEDOM
MARACLE - LLOYD BRANT - HURON BRANT M.M. - RUSSEL LOT - KENNETH BRANT -
CLIFFORD BRANT - ELMER BRANT - CLINTON TOPPINGS - ROBERT ARMITAGE -
HOWARD GREEN - JOHN CULBERTSON - JOHN MARACLE - WILLARD ZACHARIAH
"THEIR NAME LIVETH FOR EVERMORE"
ERECTED BY THE KAN-YEN-CEN LEAGUE