Location: N 44° 49.890 W 075° 18.900 Located at the west end of the Seaway Lock Observation area, in the cemetery at the northwest corner of the grounds.
This memorial is part of a community memorial, with stones dedicated to early pioneers, lost firefighters, and soldiers. Erected in 2003 by the Ladies Auxiliary of the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 370, Iroquois. This memorial is located in an active cemetery, which is also the resting place of many of the area's early settlers.
At the going down of the sun
and in the morning. We will
Royal Canadian Legion
Ladies Auxiliary Inc April 18, 1950